Code Violation / Property Complaint

To report a City Code Violation such as Nuisance, Junk Vehicle, Property Maintenance, Building Code, Housing Code or Zoning issues:

301-722-2000, extension 5600


Click for link to:  City of Cumberland Code of Ordinances .  We try to keep as up to date as possible. Please verify the most current supplement is included.